The Cosmetic, Toiletry & Fragrance Association of South Africa is the industry’s voice committed to maintaining high quality and safety of cosmetic products by guiding members on the Regulatory Codes of Practice & Standards, the CTFA provides an environment that allows the South African cosmetic industry to flourish.
If you would like to enquire about CTFA Membership, please Contact Us
- Application Forms are completed by joining companies and the information is captured on the CTFA data base. New Members have a once-off registration fee.
- Subscriptions are invoiced according to Company turnover categories.
- Membership runs a calendar year, valid from January to December.
- Renewal notices are sent out annually in October/November for companies to update their information in the event of turnover changes, management changes, telephone numbers, contacts, etc.
- In the case of broken membership, a returning member will be escalated to Executive Council level for consideration.
- Members are required to advise the CTFA in writing of their intention to resign and cancel their Membership. The accepted resignation notice period is 3 months.