Knowledge is Power – Make appropriate use of your CTFA Membership to take your business to the next level.
Your CTFA Membership can be seen, not only as a valuable asset to your company but also as:
- An “insurance policy”
- A confidential base to sound out regulatory issues
- A source providing advance warning of legislative regulatory change to keep you compliant and ahead of competitors
- A base providing individual technical advice and guidance
- Our experienced technical staff are ready to provide confidential advice on regulatory issues relating to ingredients and packaging claims
- Our technical team is available to meet with Members or potential Members on a one-to-one basis to engage with your concerns
- Our technical team has a process to review and report on artwork
- The industry voice, presenting the industry as reputable and responsible and dealing with issues in a brand-neutral manner
- A provider of documentation in the form of a Certificate of Free Sale that assists Members with export consignments
- An opportunity to participate on Working Groups/Committees who develop standards, in conjunction with South African Bureau of Standards, Department of Health and International norms.
- An industry representative, negotiating with government departments; South African Revenue Services, Treasury, The Department of Trade and Industry, the Department of Health, National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications, Department of Labour and Department of Environmental Affairs assisting with industry requirements.
- An opportunity to be part of the decision making process that shapes the regulation principals and representations that are made from time to time on behalf of the cosmetic industry